Compassion and Care
Maybe it's time to for a Natural Approach
Many individuals suffering from Interstitial Cystitis / Bladder Pain Syndrome have found little relief to no relief from traditional medications and current medical procedures.
Unfortunately, most of today’s IC & BPS therapy options have not had long-term positive patient outcomes. Doctors who do not have many tools to work with often prescribe many of the same older pharmaceutical medications, which may have
adverse short- and long-term side effects.
At NAN (Natural Approach Nutrition™), also known as Natural Approach Urology™ and Natural Approach Gynecology™, we subscribe to a different philosophy and methodology as we compassionately work to support doctors an all individuals who suffer from Interstitial Cystitis and Bladder Pain Syndrome.
Our team looks to the future through the science of nature, using potent botanicals and natural compounds to help bring wellness, and positive degrees of homeostasis. At NAN, we produce various natural and nutritional bladder health formulations that offer clients new and unique options. We produce formulas that support healing to the delicate pelvic microbiome. Every NAN formula offers multiple and specific mechanisms of action aiming to meet each client’s novel circumstance. Our goal for clients is to achieve a favorable healing path to health and wellness. Our entire mission for clients is to obtain a better quality of life.
NAN’s bladder discomfort formulas include BLADDER REST®, BLADDER BUILDER®, BLADDER SMART Lower Acid Multivitamin®, PEAORA PEA-500®, PEAORA OMEGA 3®, ALOEPATH®, and CYSTOMEND®.
NAN Bladder Health Options
Many IC Discomfort Formula Options To Choose
A Natural Approach For Woman and Men
Affordable Options Are Available
Interstitial Cystitis / BPS
All Bladder & Pelvic Conditions Are Unique in Every Person
When implementing a natural approach for bladder and pelvic health, one must consider the complexities of how one reacts to bladder pain and urinary dysfunction, as it is unique to each individual. Not knowing which NAN formula to use and starting a new bladder health regimen can be frustrating and overwhelming. This site's main "Bladder Health & IC Discomfort Formulations" page showcases every NAN IC bladder health formula ranging from entry-level, mid-level, and advanced options. This Bladder Health & IC Discomfort (section) is a basic algorithm (guide) based on recent data. It represents a starting point and can be started without being strictly followed.
Each NAN bladder health formula (product) has a “Learn More” button, which offers more information on each formula. The root causes of IC and sub-types of IC are varied. Initially, most individuals tend to start with an entry-level formula. To date, thousands of clients have done very well using the entry-level NAN formulas without needing to move to the next level. * Before consumption, best to discuss NAN bladder health options with your doctor before consumption and to ensure there are no contraindications with your medication or medical condition.
At NAN (Natural Approach Nutrition™ aka Natural Approach Urology™ & Gynecology™), we understand the pain and difficulties of Interstitial Cystitis as well as other pelvic conditions and syndromes. We welcome the challenge to help and support all suffering individuals from these debilitating conditions and will continue to research, develop, improve our science, and produce high-quality formulations. NAN will leave no stone unturned until every person receives relief, resolution, and an improved quality of life.
Interstitial Cystitis / BPS
Quick Summary - NAN Formulas
1. Each NAN bladder health formula has their own unique blend and special characteristics. One particular NAN bladder health formula may induce great relief and positive degrees of healing for for individuals, while another individual might not have the same positive experience or outcome. Every individual has their own unique bladder and medical pelvic circumstance. NAN offers an array of various solid, high-quality formulas to bring more options for better matches.
2. All NAN formulas are naturally formulated and need a fair amount of time to work and build up in the body; this can happen anywhere from just days up to several months, depending on the formulation and a person's particular microbiome.
3. After consuming any NAN formula and in very rare cases, an individual may feel inadequate or a even tad worse (maybe even a flare) for a week or so. Flares can cycle and can occur almost anytime, and without warning, so please make sure if you flare from any NAN formula that it is from the formula and not in a sporadic flare moment. In more typical cases, an individual may need time to acclimate to the formula's bioactive ingredients. However, if there is any adverse reaction to any NAN formula, please discontinue use and see your doctor and get medical attention immediately.
4. We offer various unique and robust IC / BPS bladder support formulas to help support long-term homeostasis in hopes of finding individuals good quality of life with less to no flares and urinary dysfunction.
5. We are the world-leader in bladder & pelvic high-quality nutraceuticals, and NAN formulas never contain preservatives or artificial ingredients. All NAN formulas are Non-GMO and gluten-free. All NAN formulas are third-party tested for safety and identification, and all NAN formulas are manufactured in a USA GMP-certified facility.
6. Our research and development grows as we are determined to stay stead-fast in targeting a broader range of pelvic etiologies, exploring the science, and making discoveries in nutraceutical science within urology, gynecology and nutrition. We are dedicated to experiencing our clients heal and live the quality of life they deserve. Research, development, helping, healing, support, and bringing positive change to all those who suffer is what we are all about. That is our company mission.
Thank you for allowing NAN to be part of your healing journey.